The Last Waltz

Showed LW outdoors on the Bay for our community a few years back. 20x40 screen, BIG speakers, beautiful summer night. LOUD.

Still get comments. If you haven't already, catch "20 Feet from Stardom".

Next month? "Hair".

Hi Fred

Hi kids!

SBH kinda in the rear view mirror at this point.

Gave up NYC apt, winter 17-18 Rome w youngest daughter and winter 18-19 Ft Lauderdale w 92 yo MIL. April-October in beautiful down town Seaview, Fire Island. (Just resigned from the BOD effective in 45 days. Let the young folks run the place for a while. I did my 10 years.) Shedding load.

All in all, 12 months a year in t shirt + shorts ain't bad. 3 gorgeous granddaughters. Love my wife. Healthy. Politically content. LOL

Onward.

Hi kids!

SBH kinda in the rear view mirror at this point.

Gave up NYC apt, winter 17-18 Rome w youngest daughter and winter 18-19 Ft Lauderdale w 92 yo MIL. April-October in beautiful down town Seaview, Fire Island. (Just resigned from the BOD effective in 45 days. Let the young folks run the place for a while. I did my 10 years.) Shedding load.

All in all, 12 months a year in t shirt + shorts ain't bad. 3 gorgeous granddaughters. Love my wife. Healthy. Politically content. LOL

Onward.

Congratulations, Fred . . . a great combination going for you!

Fred you are on a roll. Enjoy these golden years. “Keep it simple.”Stay warm and healthy. Let us hear from you from time to time.

20190716_155811.jpg

Love your sense of humor. Life is great. Worked hard, Denise started a great retirement plan. We are spending money and it keeps going up in value. Great economy and record low unemployment. What gives Fred? There is a thread on this site. Reforest the Tropics that my son is running. Stay happy Fred

Nice to see that life is good, Fred. Contentment is the best condition! Hope you will continue to check-in from time to time.