The Moon Eclipse in St. Barth

EddyG

SBH Insider
The sky was mostly clear and the eclipse very visible over Gustavia. This time I had time to set up the tripod and remote shutter control. I believe by accident I caught the space station over St. Barth when I used a 20 second exposure. I was very surprised to see it in the photo because it was not visible at all. It's in the first photo. They must have gotten some great photos from up there.

DSC03787ec96.jpg

DSC03822ec200.jpg

DSC03735ec.jpg

DSC03771ec.jpg

I have been corrected by a person here with a powerful telescope who reports that the first photo has a moving plane in it that I did not notice - not the space station. But, I believe the moon is real.

Moon shot is just fine, Ed and there are no points deducted for non existent space station in your photo.

Great shots and accidentally capturing the space station. Funny how the camera captures things our eyes do not see! Why is that?

Great shots, Eddy! Wendy and I also got some nice images in Jacksonville, but weren't using tripod & remote shutter control. It was simply fun to stand in awe of the color & event (surprisingly, with no one else in the neighborhood outside to see it).