36 hours in St Martin?

mgk5u

SBH Member
My parents are staying for one night in St. Martin before they leave to go on a cruise. Where should they go for dinner?

Don’t know where they are staying but I would go to Grand Case and dine at Bistro Caraibe

I have not been Grand Case for a few years and heard Pressoir had a new team. If the Bistro Caraibe owners/brothers are still there, they do a great job..French cuisine

I have not been Grand Case for a few years and heard Pressoir had a new team. If the Bistro Caraibe owners/brothers are still there, they do a great job..French cuisine
Uh- Le Pressoir is not French? It’s one of the classiest restaurants on the island.

I had not dined there since the original owners/chef so could not say and would not say. On a one nighter to SXM we did hit Bistro Caraibe and it was as good as ever!

I had not dined there since the original owners/chef so could not say and would not say. On a one nighter to SXM we did hit Bistro Caraibe and it was as good as ever!
Well the last time storms delayed our flight and I spent 3 days in St Martin I ate at Le Pressoir and it’s as good as ever and it’s FRENCH. And Spiga is still the best Italian resto on the island. End of story.