Backup Plan

Is the Lolo's open since Irma?

We will be OK. Morning flight. Some time on the beach and then shower and dinner. Maybe lunch at the Lolo's?
Lolos open- Talk of the Town the best one.

1B5AC2DD-4B86-4CFA-AF91-8BB5509258C8.png

So for our night in St Martin we ended up making a reservation at L'Auberge Gourmande based on the above suggestions and from reading up on the Grand Case restos. Since it is only one night on SXM we decided to spend the next day at the beach there and take a 3pm flight to SBH out of Grand Case. Since no Uber on St Martin I guess a taxi to the grand case airport would be the best way to go? I'm assuming we could have the hotel call one for us?

I think you have a good plan and the hotel should certainly be able to arrange an airport cab or have house car to take you there. We asked the driver who took us from airport to hotel to come back for us the next day..he did not disappoint us.

I think you have a good plan and the hotel should certainly be able to arrange an airport cab or have house car to take you there. We asked the driver who took us from airport to hotel to come back for us the next day..he did not disappoint us.
That's a good idea to ask the driver from the day before. Thanks and glad to see that you both have arrived safely back at your second home :up:

Andy, we stay at Le Temps de Cerise’s. It’s an adorable beachfront boutique hotel. I think they have 9 rooms. . I believe it was completely destroyed from Irma but they just reopened. http://www.ltc-hotel.com/

After the destruction of Orient, seems like Grand Case is the place to be. I really wanted to stay at TLC, but not aware it had reopens. Good to know!!