Take-Out and Casual Dinner Dining

FamilyTraveler

SBH Insider
We're staying in a villa between St. Jean and Lorient and am looking for casual take-out/dine in options for dinner. L'Ardoise for dine in? To Sushi Mania for take-out? Les Bananiers is on the list for another evening. Thank you in advance!

Are you trying to stay within that area? Le Bouchon, JoJo Burger, Mayas to Go, Kiki e Mo, and sandwiches from Petit Columbe would be good takeout options.

For takeout or casual dinner, if you don’t mind driving to Gustavia, add L’Isoletta and Creperie.

Ideally we'd like to stay in the area for the night we arrive (casual dinner evening). Le Bouchon is on our list for lunch as is Mayas to go for our beach picnic days.

I've actually never been to JoJo Burger before. Maybe this will be the trip!

Driven by Kiki so many times but never stopped in. Is it more of a lunch or dinner place? We're going to be 6 people so keeping that in mind as well as I know space can be difficult at some of the establishments.

Kiki e Mo is the best...great variety of salads and meats and pastas and they will put together most anything you ask for...the owner IB is lovely and her staff is always friendly..
great location for where you at staying right across from Nikki
And you can also pick up a few bottles of wine there

We have been 10 at Kiki E Mo in the past. Easy and quick to simply make a phone call and reserve a table for 6. Wishing you a great time!

I’ve seen many family groups dining at Le Repaire. Six people shouldnt be a problem, but a same-day advance phone call for a reservation never hurts.

We're staying in a villa between St. Jean and Lorient and am looking for casual take-out/dine in options for dinner. L'Ardoise for dine in? To Sushi Mania for take-out? Les Bananiers is on the list for another evening. Thank you in advance!

FT,

You might want to consider taking a look at Andy's daily post of the plat du jour specials at numerous restos. We frequently make a stop or 2 to collect delicious meals and then warm them up later for dinner. Bananiers would be one of our most frequent take away spots. The chef takes as much care with the PDJ's as he does when dinning in house.

Thank you all for the feedback! Will will definitely check out Kiki e Mo and Dad thank you for the tip on calling ahead. And Reed, yes agree on Andy's list. They are extremely helpful and informative.

Has anyone had experience with Yo Sushi Mania delivery? We'd like to have Sushi one night at the villa as well. Staying for 10 nights this year so lots to think about when feeding a family of 6. Can't wait, our longest stay yet on the island.

Yo Sushi Mania is great! Sitting on the terrace of the restaurant, overlooking Grand Cul de Sac, is a very pleasant way to spend an evening, with excellent food. Regarding delivery . . . I'm not sure if they're still doing it . . . the delivery guy was injured in a cycle accident some time in the past couple of years, which resulted in the service being discontinued for a time. Unsure whether it has resumed. In any event, it's also very nice to order food to go & sit there with a glass of wine (or two) while waiting.