First Fashion Show of 2019

phil62

Senior Insider
After a well deserved break, Cheval Blanc had their first fashion show of the new year, and it was a good one. I'm finally homing in on the right place to sit in order to minimize the effect of the lighting for the show. To see it all, click here.

Here is a little teaser.

2019-01-15.JPG

Phil

The little girl looks very sweet! Many of the other models returning from prior years? (I see that the male model has returned -- a morning baker at the Hotel, I think -- is that right?)

Yes the baker is back. As is Tiffany Ledee, a former Miss St Barths. Wish I knew their names, note the short haired blonde is a returnee who still has her bounce.

You still got it, Big Guy! Delightful photos of beautiful people wearing beautiful clothes in a beautiful setting! Win-Win-Win!

Wonderful pix once again Phil ! where do the fashions come from on SBH ? and how long did it last I'm curious ?

The show lasts about 40 minutes. The fashions come from all over, but mostly Europe and New York.

Phil

Great photos, Philippe! Merci. I felt like I was there. Looks like Seventies prints are making a comeback. The lovely white dress looks perfect for the Nikki Beach white party during the Bucket.
white dress.jpg

Cheval Blanc is lovely and the new decks and steps the bar are welcoming and easier to maneuver