Lil’Rock

Eve

Senior Insider
Could be fun!

Attachments

• B18335AA-A389-4D46-86D6-B0511E298F06.jpeg
    B18335AA-A389-4D46-86D6-B0511E298F06.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 1,871
No, this is being done by local people, and I’m told that ER is not pleased with the name.

I for one am pretty excited to have another option on St Jean beach, since we stay at Le Village. I asked them on IG when they expect to open and they said by the Bucket.

Eve, what land are they using? The front "lawn" of the villa that faces St. Jean? The architecture looks like a beachfront L'Isoletta. (Wouldn't that be wonderful!!)

Annabelle, happy to hear you are heading back for Bucket 2019. There are so many more beach restaurant options for us compared to last year. I feel like we will be seeing the island through fresh eyes after our last post-Irma trip.

Hope to see you on Arnaud's boat chase. :cool:

Agree with you Annabelle on additional beach options. Wonder if they'll have say blue hippos to compete with the pink flamingos?

It is where they put up the temporary structure after Irma. Since we sit in front of there every day in Jean Michels chairs, we are very excited to have an option to Perle. We are down 3/3, and they weren’t convincing me it would be ready by then.

It’ll be interesting to see how Collectivié limitations on use of the beach affect operations.

Jeanette - Ah, sadly we will not be there for the Bucket this year! (And therefore may not get to see Lil Rock in action either.) Timing didn't work so we are going March 1-10. We will miss the catamaran and everyone on it but will definitely manage another trip to coincide with the regatta soon! Hope you are well. ��

Hi Annabelle! You'll be on the island for Carnival on March 5 which is a super fun day to be in Gustavia. Don't miss the parade and the burning of the Vaval on Shell Beach the following evening. We'll miss you on Arnaud's boat. It looks like we already have a great group signed up for this year.

It is where they put up the temporary structure after Irma. Since we sit in front of there every day in Jean Michels chairs, we are very excited to have an option to Perle. We are down 3/3, and they weren’t convincing me it would be ready by then.
See thread below- New Bar.

A9075167-CA78-40FF-9F82-DD97F8C15D8D.jpeg

Y'all keep in mind that things didn't end well for the original Li'l Rock, and they were shut down. Hopefully they have corrected whatever those issues issues were. Isn't there a rental villa right next door?

Way behind them. I would think problems are worked out for them to build an entire new structure