La Crêperie Has New Owners

KevinS

Senior Insider
One of my favorite low-key, low-cost restaurants has changed hands. From their FB page:

Creperie New Owners.JPG

Had an ice cream break last week and Got a chance to say goodbye and also met the new eager and welcoming team of guys guys. They do make a good dame blanche..just sayin’

Hopefully Le Creperie itself is still same/similar. We used to go there for breakfast & mimosas almost everyday! We'll miss being greeted by Jean-Noel, wish him and his family the best.. also wish the new folks best of luck! We will check it out.

One of my favorite low-key, low-cost restaurants has changed hands. From their FB page:

View attachment 48167

If I am not mistaken, the 2 new owners were in place at some point last season. The food we had on a couple of occasions was delicious and beautiful presented with actually much more time put into the plating than one gets at many more expensive options. Even their plat du jour was given special attention.

I am thinking We said our good bye to John after the Bucket.

Could easily have been Amy. Whenever it was we were pleased enough to go back. The pricing didn't seem to have changed much from what I recall.

Nice crew and I agree, the playing is a step up. The AVAILABLE parking up there is HORRIBLE.