Half Day Catamaran Trip

Race Charters for Les Voiles.
The ones listed on the above link to the Les Voiles site are mainly whole boat but there are also individual positions (e.g. on the Beneteau 47 EH01 @ $1600) At quick read, i do not see OnDeck listed but their website lists positions on a Farr 65 @ $1925. Whole boat and crew slots would be for the entire regatta. I do not know if it is possible to negotiate crew slots for shorter.

Crew Positions
Les Voiles has the boat seeker/crew seeker section linked above (not much there now)... and there is always the time-honored approach of hanging around the docks and bars. Years ago, someone on island posted with available crew slots. I have no idea if they still are on island, have a boat etc. but the person's contact info is in this thread.

Thanks Izzy! We actually did look into a couple of the charters but our dates were set in stone so it didn't work out. We don't arrive until the 13th so we miss training days and then we have to leave on the 20th to make it home in time for Easter with our kids. We are already planning another visit during Les Voiles when we could do a charter!

I remember seeing that post you linked years ago. That would be their dream-if anyone needed some last minute crew for a couple days they would be all over that!

Valerie, you are so kind to ask; I don't think I will be there, unfortunately this year..that would make me so happy to go with you! That is a super idea and we would be delighted to share a boat you all. If for some reason we can come, I will definitely contact you! Many thanks for your thoughtfulness! It is just soooo far from San Diego as opposed to when we were in Michigan...and it is cold (ok, cold for San Diego; 2 layers instead of one!) and rainy (no golf) here this week so we are thinking of escape. (I never thought I would need that winter Caribbean vacation when we moved here but I was wrong...Vive St-Barth!!)

Valerie, you are so kind to ask; I don't think I will be there, unfortunately this year..that would make me so happy to go with you! That is a super idea and we would be delighted to share a boat you all. If for some reason we can come, I will definitely contact you! Many thanks for your thoughtfulness! It is just soooo far from San Diego as opposed to when we were in Michigan...and it is cold (ok, cold for San Diego; 2 layers instead of one!) and rainy (no golf) here this week so we are thinking of escape. (I never thought I would need that winter Caribbean vacation when we moved here but I was wrong...Vive St-Barth!!)

Do let us know if you need that winter escape from CA! I have actually heard from another forum member and we now have a group of 9 so Arnaud will be opening a day for us!

And I think I would take your cold San Diego today-I'm outside of DC and sitting here looking out my window at a good 12 inches of snow!