Francois Plantation January 6

dadto6

Senior Insider
Our gang enjoyed the nice evening drive across the Island to Villa Marie in Colombier. The Stars were shining brightly, a very gentle breeze kissing our skin was enjoyed by all, traffic was light. As we entered the property, the kind young valet attendant greeted us and parked our cars. The atmosphere was wonderful, we were warmly greeted and seated. The mixologist is excellent, everyone enjoyed their drink selections immensely, well done. Amuse Bouche was delightful. Around 7:30 the live Jazz music commenced, we were seated a couple tables away, it was a perfect setting for what became a splendid evening. All our family enjoyed their perfectly prepared servings. If you have not tried Francois Plantation for dinner, I highly recommend the experience.
I’ve enjoyed sleeping outside tonight under the stars. I can hear the ocean waves crashing together with the Palm fonds shaking in the gentle breeze. No mosquito bites thus far. My biological clock is deeply engrained in my system, since I awake very early every morning for work. It is now 4:00am and the chorus of roosters crowing has just commenced. AHHHH St. Barts!!!!

having dinner there on our upcoming trip Jan 11-18(Jan 12)--looking forward to it-we use to go there regularly many years ago

Great review, Dad! We will check Francois Plantation out at Villa Marie this April. We can’t get to St. Barth fast enough!!

Hi dad,
Some hints please, if not pix, of those choices your "gang" had & enjoyed ? Sleeping outside, a 1st I've read on forum. Tried to do that once on friends yacht, got too damp on top deck.

Hi Nancy,
I did not take any photographs. My family is getting tired of me alwasy shooting pics, sorry. I do not believe you can order anything wrong at Francois Plantation. We tried just about everything last night and prior trips.
I slept under the covered gazebo on a sofa with blaket and pillow. It was very enjoyable. I have traveled around the world trekking primitively. Last nights version was a luxury by comparison; cushioned sofa, blanket and pillow and roof cover.

My wife and I slept outside once in St Martin. I was covered with insect bites. My wife not a one.

Bummer is that I had to come back to the Villa administering to my business, albeit, taking a short respite to catch up on the Forum. The others are either Scuba Diving, swiming at Shell Beach or cliff diving.

Shucks ! You're so good with your pix & descriptions, but I get it...family time in paradise & bizzzzzy time for all. Enjoy !

I'm sure it will be wonderful!!-This Friday cannot come fast enough!!-we always eat at Eddy's on arrival day-love that place

Terp, I know how you feel. Friday is coming fast and Eddy's is ready for you. It never takes but just a moment for me to get in the spirit of the Island moment we are wheels up out of St. Maarten, let the tingling begin!!!!