Do dragan

Leslie17

SBH Member
Hi,
Can anyone let us know how the foliage is growing back in front of Do Dragan and Beach House on Flamands? Hard to see from up above videos! Photos would be great.
Thanks

We stayed there last May. Little to no foliage. Housekeeper said that the waves cleared the roof and the beach was pushed into the back bedrooms, so only a couple of palms remain. They have put a 3-4 foot wall all the way around, except for the stairs down to the beach, so floating in the pool is fine, but chair placement requires a bit of planning. Here are some posts I made last year - https://www.sbhonline.com/forums/showthread.php/93441-VC-Photoshoot-May-2018-edition

Fortunately, the waves still sound the same :)

Thanks so much for the info, we are booked for June and are a bit anxious about condition of property. Have stayed twice before. Any other no you can share is greatly appreciated!
cheers,
leslie

Hi,
Do Dragan is at opposite end from where hotels are. It has a low white wall and there is a yellow cottage type villa next to it.
Thanks,
Leslie

This is all I have. I’m not even sure where they were taken other than on the beach.

84DEEA94-58E8-4280-BF36-D8BB3669A425.jpg

2222A7C0-D63D-4E9D-84C7-342B346C5394.jpg

9B47A284-20C8-4AEF-929F-2449239FF8F2.jpg

B757AD4C-A925-4FE2-A842-8265C7C0CFCF.jpg

Yikes! Thanks for sending, very interesting to see progress or lack there of on the beach. Hoping for speedy repairs to all of the villa owners.

They are from early December. I'm guessing I took these because it was the most under construction (or worst looking) place on the beach. My fuzzy memory tells me I didn't take more pictures because there was nothing that noteworthy or interesting to look at. Also, I was shooting right into the sun, so that limited me as well.

I suggest you ask for the company you are renting from to send you more recent photos. My guess would be all is ok as seldom does one hear about bad situations with Villas or Hotels on the island.

We stayed there in November and since he built a retaining wall changed the ocean view
the inside has been redone and Fatima the housekeeper keeps it sparkling ✨