Honeymoon revisited

TERP37

SBH Insider
My wife and I spent our Honeymoon on St Barts Jan 21,1995--we try to go back around the same time every year to celebrate(missed a few years because of children---- imagine that-:laughing-cry::laughing-cry:)--we arrive this Friday Jan 11---Jan 18--we cannot wait-we love St Bart's!!--sadly-we missed last year because of Irma-we are anxious to get back and see how the island has recovered ------- Looking forward to see the many friends we have made through the years at all of the different eateries-shops and local businesses !! BARTS STRONG!!

Cheryl and I honeymooned at Sereno in 1987. Except for a couple of years have been back since. Amazing place

we stayed at I'sle De France for our Honeymoon in 1995--loved it-our next 2 visits stayed there as well-after that we have stayed at various Villa's in St Jean and Pt Milou

We have enjoyed Isle De France for several years. Couldn’t afford a beach front room so had one on the back side. It was still nice. The Vicar and his Mrs. were there every day with their doggies. We worried about the amount of sun they absorbed each day but c’est la vie!