A Heavy Heart

My heartfelt condolences Andy. May your beautiful memories comfort you. Though we have never met, you are always willing to answer my questions and I truly appreciate the input you have given me the last two years.

It was our pleasure to meet her just this one time, when we flew in to see friends and attend a SBH online party in their hometown of Philadelphia.
Phyllis was an warm and interesting person Caroline and I both enjoyed chatting with.
I asked Andy if it was OK to post this one of the event.
Philly.jpg

He is taking a one of me standing on a chair for the photo.

Sending my sincerest condolences to Andy and his family. I too do not know Andy or Phyllis but know of both from this forum. Prayers for peace and healing.

Nancy and I are so sorry to hear of your loss, Andy. Julianne described Phyllis beautifully and your own love and support for her was evident to everyone around you.

Theresa informed us of the sad news. Jim and I are so sorry for your loss. Please know we will keep the two of you in our prayers.

So sorry for your loss, Andy! It’s hard even to imagine the pain you are going through... Our prayers for peace and healing.

Dear Andy, It is with great sadness that I learned today about the passing of your beautiful wife. We both send our deepest condolences and although we did not know her personally, we are quite sure that your generosity on the Forum for the many years I have been on it speaks volumes about the wonderful relationship you must have shared as people who are happy are people who have the capacity to give of themselves to others. Although the love of St-Barth has brought us all together on the Forum, we are all, in a way, a little family, and we know there will be one more star in the sky tonight. Sending love, Davesmom and Davesdad

Dear Andy,

I am heartbroken to read of Phyllis' passing. I know your beautiful wife is with our Lord. I admired Phyllis' strength. And I also admired your precious devotion to her as she struggled with her health the last few years. You are blessed to have found each other.

With heartfelt sympathy, Jeanette (and Dennis)

Dan and I send our love and prayers to you and your family. We have followed your posts over the last year which were very helpful to us. You have our deepest sympathy.