Billionaire Superyacht Celebration

image1-3.jpeg

Le Grand Bleu is docked in Brooklyn as we speak! Reporting may be a little exaggerated?

As my father in law once told me, RICH OR POOR, IT’S GOOD TO HAVE MONEY.

I miss him.

Speaking of having money, I found this after reading up on some of the yachts. To think, I'm happy when my friends buy me a beer:

The yacht, Le Grand Bleu, is owned by Russian-American oil tycoon Eugene Shvidler, who got it as a gift from his friend Roman Abramovich, a Russian oligarch and pal of President Vladimir Putin. At 370 feet, it is one of the world’s largest private yachts.

I noticed that too ... you just need to upgrade your friends! Maybe you'll get a canoe !!!!

Le Grand bleu is just infront of my house at Colombier since one week

..I have a photo but can't post it

So I guess we shouldn't expect any input from Mr. Abramovich on the status of the departure tent at SXM over the Holidays:wink2:???

You would find him in the FBO, not in the terminal, and not in the Departure tent.

Renting on the ‘’Magras Hillside” would do it. La Baleine (BAL), Hurrikan (KAN), L’Enclos (CLO), and DAN should all have good views of the outer harbor. Renting a boat or taking a half-day sail or sunset cruise would also work. Check the view from the lighthouse, or from the nearby Espace Météo.

Le Grand Bleu is docked in Brooklyn as we speak! Reporting may be a little exaggerated?
So are you saying Le Grand Bleu is in Brooklyn on December
Le Grand bleu is just infront of my house at Colombier since one week.
Rosita knows who is parked in front of her house. This is her photo of Le Grand Bleu.

Disinformation regarding the location of Russian-American billionaire Eugene Shvidler's yacht, Le Grande Bleu,, is posted using a photo of a boat with a first-glance vague resemblance...

What could be the motivation?

Who is the frequent poster known as sHopper, whose first post here dates from the time a goal to "break the Anglo-Saxon monopoly on the global information streams" was publicly set?

Connect the dots
:

12/23/2018
Looking off La Baleine and to the right of the 370 foot Le Grande Bleu, Rosita or the lucky renters can see a N-S line of yachts belonging to David Geffen (Rising Sun 454 ft), Dmitry Rybolovlev (Anna, 361ft), and Roman Abramovich (Eclipse, 533ft). Dmitry Rybolovlev may not be an immediately recognizable name to most but those looking into high profile goings-on in the US have found his purchase of a Florida mansion at an inflated price one of many interesting connections.

Robert Mercer's Sea Owl (203ft) currently appears to be docked in St Maarten. Mercer may not be a household name but his Cambridge Analytica should be to anyone who follows the US news.

5/2018
David Geffen sold his NYC condo to Shvidler for $24.5M in an off-market deal.

8/2016
Geffen's guests aboard Rising Sun in Croatia included some then A- listers who have since become A+ listers due to family political connections. Rybolovlev was in Croatia at the same time - and so was Wendy Deng, a close and some fear too-trusted friend of the now A+ listers, who has been known to stay aboard Eclipse during her fairly frequent visits to St Barth and whose romantic interests are strongly believed to include one of the world's most powerful leaders.

The truth is out there.