Wet road between Le Piment and Sayolita ?

Bart -my real name-

Senior Insider
Does anyone have any idea why or what is causing a small river to be flowing out of the ground between Soyolita and down to Le Piment in St. Jean? Every time I've driven that road for the 5 days, there has always been water flowing down it, and only it's rained very sparingly in that period.

Very weird.

We stayed in the development immediately above that area in June. There are some major leaks in the irrigation. We reported them. Guess they haven’t been fixed.

Thanks all! With the lack of fresh water being a concern here, you'd think this would be a higher priority. If you've seen it, you know that sometimes it's just wet pavement and other times it's a straight up stream!

Bart...I have seen and wondered and forgotten about that set zone for years! Glad it does not have anything to do with the act of flushing and is in the irrigation system.

I’m sure it’s fresh water, not gray water. The hill above that area has been over developed and there are multiple irrigation leaks. When we stayed there in June our front patio was regularly flooded because of ruptured irrigation lines. All that water runs down the hill. Wasted. Sorry to hear it’s still happening.