CHRISTMAS CARDS? Where to purchase on the island?

I would try Librairie Barnes on La Pointe, between the Presquile and Segeco. There's another located in the shops around Maya's To Go.

Another place to check would be Marché U. Look in the first aisle after the produce section, on the end closest to the cashiers. Seasonal items are often located there, but I may be remembering the cards from the old pre-Marché U days.

I didn’t specifically look for cards, but Tom’s shop had a bunch of wrapping paper, bows and decorations last week. They probably have cards too. They have a couple of different Christmas sections so make sure you go all the way through the store.

Years ago there was a small grocery not far from where we stayed in Marigot by the beach, where I found some, I don't know if the store is still there or not, not in Lorient, not the Oasis, just remember on the left side of road if going towards Guanahani but not that far.

The small souvenir shop at Les Mouettes in Lorient has island-themed cards, but they're not Christmas cards. Might be worth a look though.

Try Clic Gallery on Rue de la Republique or call them 590 590 29 70 17. If they don’t, they should be able to tell you who does.

There is (or at least was a year ago) a little stationery shop behind the Orange store just up the hill from Pati's new store in St. Jean. They have playing cards and stationery supplies. I imagine they would have Christmas cards.

Thanks all!
I had success at the papeterie(?) near Marche U!
( I went there before with no success but it was later in the season.)
Now to figure out postage to the US with French "Forever" stamps.