Café Gloriette

Bart -my real name-

Senior Insider
Big goat cheese salad, but not warm goat cheese like the original. Still very tasty.

Marlin carpaccio

Chocolate and bananas for dessert.

It’s a beautiful spot and the food was wonderful. Light and healthy and very good. They also make a variety of smoothies too. If you like that sort of thing, you won’t be disappointed.

4721C2E1-A178-44C6-91DE-2089797D5637.jpg

784A8DAE-EFCD-4F1D-AE3A-2EDB0F027200.jpg

9BD7648D-2080-46C7-A79B-C3769DD96929.jpg

0245514B-B1B9-427F-9C6E-34623A3937DB.jpg

BAA98FF7-0A99-4C80-B914-741575C9D4B7.jpg

Café Gloriette is on the other side of the street from the Post Office, the end closest to Baz Bar.

Big goat cheese salad, but not warm goat cheese like the original. Still very tasty.

Marlin carpaccio

Chocolate and bananas for dessert.

It’s a beautiful spot and the food was wonderful. Light and healthy and very good. They also make a variety of smoothies too. If you like that sort of thing, you won’t be disappointed.

View attachment 47747

View attachment 47748

View attachment 47749

View attachment 47750

View attachment 47751

Beautiful plate ups.

Gorgeous presentations for sure! My mouth is watering. Will definitely be checking this spot out in the spring.

I'm so glad that Cafe Gloriette is getting attention from Forum members . . . the food is healthy, tasty, beautifully presented, and in a lovely setting. Vanilla rhum still comes after the meal, as well! (as in good ol' days of La Gloriette).

Just go! It's delicious and well-presented. You will not be disappointed. Had a delightful lunch there last July and Sandra took care of us in her usual delightful manner!

We stopped in for a while one rainy, humid day. We didn't eat but we just relaxed, split a pint (Is the small bottle a pint?) of vanilla rhum over ice and taste tested all of the other flavors. We ended up ordering 6 bottles to get shipped home - which have arrived safely and we have already started working on. As simple and perhaps boring as it may sound it was one of the highlights of our trip and something we find ourselves talking about missing...

It is amazing what a sip of Albert’s rhum can do to rekindle that St Barth’s tingle. And Especially true on cold wintry off island days.