REALLY?

crescentbeach

SBH Insider
As I knelt outside of the pearl shop, Bijoux De La Mer, in prayer, hoping my wife would exit empty handed, I was distracted by a sight to behold, a Maserati. Top down, music playing, kinda hard not to notice, the point I gather. Ground clearance anyone?

For something different in pearls, check Case in Blue, a block past Le Select and across from American Grocery. Nathalie has freshwater river pearls, different from the black pearls at Bijoux de la Mer, and much more wallet friendly.

And yes, that was the point with the Maserati.

For something different in pearls, check Case in Blue, a block past Le Select and across from American Grocery. Nathalie has freshwater river pearls, different from the black pearls at Bijoux de la Mer, and much more wallet friendly.

And yes, that was the point with the Maserati.

Thanks Kevin, just in case she doesn’t know about Case in Blue, I won’t mention it. ;)

Thanks for the tips everyone. I have now posted a picture of my wife in each of those shops with a note saying..,Do Not Serve this Person!

It’s a hot one today!

Nice yacht moored off of Shell
Beach, previously owned by Sir Philip Green, owner of the Topshop chain, now named Linoess V, all 208 feet of her.

I love Les Artisans and also Fabianne Miot. There is also a tiny pearl shop down the street behind Le Select (0nly about 3 people can get in there at one time)and the little lady makes her pearl jewelry. Prices are very friendly.

Is that the same shop that carries Pain de Sucre swimwear? If so, it is tiny but packed with great stuff!

Woe is me. My wife loves Bijoux de la Mer and refuses to buy her pearls anywhere else. I try to point out the other shops to no avail. Every visit, I feel like I've lost a lot of weight and its all in my wallet.
:laughing-cry:

Not to defend the driver of the Maserati who might have been trying too hard, I've found the cars to be much more practical than that other more famous Italian marque. It can be used for day to day driving. You find them in the grocery store parking lots pretty often now.

where do you shop?

There's a Big Y where I've seen Maseratis parked out front. Makes the car a lot less cooler than you think when someone uses it to get a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk. Never seen a Ferrari parked there so that retains the non-grocery run mystique.

I just saw one day before yesterday in Bluffton SC at shopping ctr called Kittie's Crossing ! and no Publix there, only a Food Lion but not seen nr it.

There's a Big Y where I've seen Maseratis parked out front. Makes the car a lot less cooler than you think when someone uses it to get a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk. Never seen a Ferrari parked there so that retains the non-grocery run mystique.

What do you think, people who drive Maserati don't buy groceries? :)

Or, after they splurge on renting of the said Maserati, they most likely don't have much funds left to rent a cheaper car for running errands.

Or after driving Maserati once, it's tough to switch to a say a simplier car, even to drive to a grocery store.

Just my 5 cents, or should it be 5 liras (before Euros replaced them).

Here's our ride, no problem parking in Gustavia. The only problem is trying to keep up on foot while my wife is driving.

smallest-car-in-the-world-fetches-176000-at-auction_18.jpg