Arrived today.....

Dennis,
We are hoping to hit Café Gloriette before we leave. Are you on the island? Would love to see you.
. . . sorry to say that I’m not there now, Mary Beth. Reading of the fun being enjoyed by so many on the Forum is making me “itch” to be part of it!

Yes, here till Saturday afternoon. Hitting couple beaches early.... then saw that Johnny Hallydays grave is in Lorient. Finish at our spot at Saint Jean beach before some time in Gustavia.

Dennis, scratch that itch as soon as possible and come back as quickly as you can. Works better than Benadryl to cure that itch.

Thanks to everyone with comments & suggestions. Said farewell to Vietnam, enjoyed Eddy’s, QG, Bananiers & finished the trip with an outstanding dinner at Quarter Kitchen & Cocktail Bar, had the tenderloin for 2 with might I say was the best meal we had all week. Service was impeccable. The bar area is a younger crowd but the dining room was more our speed.... all good. There’s plenty more to choose from on out next trip starting with Bonito Dec 2019. I’d lastly say with the French grocery stores & the different things we saw there we cooked in twice & enjoyed the view from top of Colombier from our balcony. Tim & Andra

Safe travels and delighted that your next visit is already planned as that is the only way to head home.

You had a very nice agenda, Tim & Andra; thanks for the tip about Quarter Kitchen. Safe travels homebound.

Safe travels and delighted that your next visit is already planned as that is the only way to head home.
Well my motto is “ ALWAYS have a trip on the books”. Doing Maui in March since we’ve never been there. I know it won’t measure up but another bucket list trip.