Wanted:Black & White photo book of hurricane & 2019 photo calendar

sbhlvr

Senior Insider
Two things that I would really like that I forgot to bring back with me. I have been kicking myself ever since.
1.)A 2019 color photo calendar of the island. I think the pages are something like 8.5" *11"
2.) In June I saw a softcover book of black and white photos after the hurricane.

Both of these I saw at the marche by the airport. Does anyone know if these are available?
I won't be on the island for a year. If someone is willing to bring these back for me I would be so grateful. obviously I would reimburse you.
Thanks.
Carol

If I see either one I will bring to the States on November 21 and contact you for mailing address....

If I see either one I will bring to the States on November 21 and contact you for mailing address....

Hi Ellen, thank you for the offer. Toni texted me and said she is getting the book. If you find the calendar, lmk. She could only find the 2018 one. :heart1: carol

I know one that just came out, pm me

cover shot.jpg

It would be awesome if there were some way to order these and maybe some of the $$ could go to help the island recovery? Is this a Ricky project? I would LOVE to have a calendar of St-Barth! Would anyone down there be set up to make this happen? (I have ordered from a number of stores in SBH, trying to keep the economy going while not being there...just doing my part where I can! LOL!) By the way, Pati de St Barth and Vanita Rosa have been very reliable if you are in need..or in want..just sayin')