Senior Insider
Bagatelle 11-9-18 menu 1.jpg
Bagatelle 11-9-18 menu 2.jpgBagatelle 11-9-18 menu 2.jpg
View attachment 47411

Attachments

• Bagatelle 11-9-18 menu 2.jpg
    Bagatelle 11-9-18 menu 2.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 440
Inside too loud but outside along the harbor a delight! Have to ask for it when you reserve. On the high side, especially their wines but the food is delicious and great service,

The evening was extremely pleasant. We arrived at 7:00 and opted to be seated outside overlooking the harbor. It proved a magical view. The Service was impeccable. It was our first time dining at Bagatelle, we heard of increasing noise throughout the evening. We did not find that to be the situation during our dining experience. Yes, more dinners arrived as the evening progressed, the only increase in decibel level was conversation.

We both started with Toasted Almonds cocktails.

I ordered the Duck Foie Gras, pistachio, mango gel, gingerbread, blueberries. It was maybe the best I've enjoyed on St. Barts.
Bagatelle 11-9-18 Foie Gras.jpg

Anita enjoyed the Salad Bagatelle which consisted of mixed greens, parmesan shavings with Dijon mustard vinaigrette.
Bagatelle 11-9-18 Salad.jpg

I ordered Wahoo sashimi, lime, ginger, mango with bergamot oil. It was delicious and well presented.
Bagatelle 11-9-18 Wahoo.jpg

Anita ordered Pan seared beef tenderloin, home made truffle mashed potatoes.
Bagatelle 11-9-18 Filet Mignon.jpg

We each ordered Profiteroles for dessert. Wow they were huge, neither of us could finish the generous portions.
Bagatelle 11-9-18 Profiteroles.jpg

We will definitely return again. I felt the pricing was very reasonable. The service was excellent and made for a most pleasant evening.