Le Toiny 11-8-18

dadto6

Senior Insider
Enjoyed a nice drive to the newly renovated Le Toiny. We were seated by the head waiter right next to the pool for some nice views. Could see the illuminated pool down at the new beach bar. Following is the new Season Menu. Still has the Truffle Pasta on the menu, could observe them preparing table side for other diners whom ordered.
Le Toiny 11-8-18 Menu.jpg

We both ordered a Toasted Almond to enjoy with our Amuse Bouche.
Le Toiny 11-8-18 Amuse Bouche.jpg

We both ordered the Foie Gras, pineapple, pistachio. It was very delicious.
Le Toiny 11-8-18 Foie Gras.jpg

I ordered the special Lamb Chops, was very tasty.
Le Toiny 11-8-18 Lamb Chops.jpg

Anita ordered the Jerusalem Artichoke soup with almond.
Le Toiny 11-8-18 Jerusalem Artichoke Soup.jpg

The food was tasty, well presented but word of caution; service was very slow and ineffective. There were only 8-tables of diners with mostly couples, one other table had 3 diners, no large groups. It was as though we were being ignored by our female waitress. I normally do not do so, I complained to the head waiter as it took a long time. I do not believe it was the kitchen, they appeared to be functioning well, it was the servers whom were lacking last night.

I think the staff is simply not experienced. Young and receiving on the job training..in time, they may get it together.

DINER ALERT:The famed truffle spaghetti recipe is different from their former signature dish presentation. New chef, new approach.