Road Construction Update

dadto6

Senior Insider
So refreshing to see they removed the barricades today and now can drive straight through at the Lorient T-Intersection. Can drive continuously on the road which follows the ocean by gas station in Lorient.

I saw that opening of the barricade from our visit tage point in the hills thus morning and could not believe my eyes, cause it was such a pain to detour every time. But we are not out if the water in Lorient. The project aimed to putting all communications under the main road in Lorient is in it's early stage. So, you have one way rotation near former Oasis and it creates a serious jam. It seems that the digging started at that point and will continue toward JOJO. Petit de Colombe is going thru finishing touches it seems. The minimart is open but many shelves were empty this morning.

The serious jam will be when they are going to be infront of the gas station, la petite colombe, my place,hotel les mouettes ..and again mini mart :mad:

Please to announce the work between the airport and Eden Roc is completed. Drive straight through both directions.