New Pizza Takeout in Petit Cul de Sac

KevinS

Senior Insider
JPizza is a new pizza takeout place in Petit Cul de Sac. Hours are 18:00 - 22:00, closed Wednesday. It’s nice to see a food option in that corner of the island.

F7D49E65-C579-4FEA-B553-C9ED43149946.jpeg

Is this the pizzaiola who was formerly at L’Entracte, and then at Chez Rolande/Wishing Well?

I looked for them in August but could not find their signage or location. Can you provide location description. Thank you in advance.

It is right at the point in Grand Fond where the old road turns into the new "super highway". Their sign is small, and easily missed.

Phil

Agree with Phil — small sign & easily missed. In addition, I’ve gone there a couple of times during business hours when it was closed. I think a key to getting pizza is to telephone in advance &/or go early.

It is right at the point in Grand Fond where the old road turns into the new "super highway". Their sign is small, and easily missed.

Phil

The ad says Petit Cul de Sac, not Grand Fond... I haven't seen their sign either but do you mean Cul de Sac?

It's right at the big sweeping turn where the old road meets the new road. That might be Petit Cul de Sac, or it might be Grand Fond. Not really sure.

It's Jean-Pierre from l'entracte ( he move from flamand ) chez Roland
...good pizza
and I agree sign is very small from where they are at petit cul de sac

Hope Chez Roland remains as good as it has been!
Phone number may be a bit blurry for some- it is 0690 33 73 87
Of course all will soon be posted on Kevin's Restos 2018-2019!