My new book - St. Barth Souvenirs - is now available in the U.S.

EddyG

SBH Insider
My first book, St. Barth XL, had photos that I mostly took between 2009 and 2013. This new second book called St. Barth Souvenirs has images I created between 2013 and 2017. I use the word image because most are created from up to 8 photos that I stitch together. A process that takes much more time than just hitting the shutter release button.

St Barth Cover s.jpg

This hardcover book is 15 inches wide by 11 inches tall and with 144 pages, about 50% bigger than the first one. Many images take 2 pages so are 30 inches wide. All parts of St. Barth are covered and a helicopter was used to show views not often seen.

Books that are not signed are now available on Amazon, but I have some with me that I can sign with whatever message you like. The price is $79 and includes shipping to U.S. locations. Signed copies will only be available until Oct. 22 and then again from Dec. 6 until Dec. 17th.

It is now available at Les Artisans, Lou Lou's Marine and the book store by the pharmacy in Gustavia. I can sign books there also.

Here is the link to the order form: https://form.jotform.com/82805217942156

A few images from the book are below. I will provide more samples later.

ED's Book_3.jpg

ED's Book_3 2.jpg

ED's Book_3.jpg

I can also be reached directly at eg@wizardair.com

Thanks for all of your great support and nice comments over many years on this forum.

It’s much enjoyed, Ed, by Wendy & me and guests at the Villa. Nice to read that you’re now in distribution in the US.

My first book, St. Barth XL, had photos that I mostly took between 2009 and 2013. This new second book called St. Barth Souvenirs has images I created between 2013 and 2017. I use the word image because most are created from up to 8 photos that I stitch together. A process that takes much more time than just hitting the shutter release button.

View attachment 47130

This hardcover book is 15 inches wide by 11 inches tall and with 144 pages, about 50% bigger than the first one. Many images take 2 pages so are 30 inches wide. All parts of St. Barth are covered and a helicopter was used to show views not often seen.

Books that are not signed are now available on Amazon, but I have some with me that I can sign with whatever message you like. The price is $79 and includes shipping to U.S. locations. Signed copies will only be available until Oct. 22 and then again from Dec. 6 until Dec. 17th.

It is now available at Les Artisans, Lou Lou's Marine and the book store by the pharmacy in Gustavia. I can sign books there also.

Here is the link to the order form: https://form.jotform.com/82805217942156

A few images from the book are below. I will provide more samples later.

View attachment 47131

View attachment 47132

View attachment 47133

I can also be reached directly at eg@wizardair.com

Thanks for all of your great support and nice comments over many years on this forum.

i just bought 3

I am off to SBH on Oct. 24, so only 1 more day to sign books. But, I will be back from Dec. 6 until Dec. 17 to sign more - or in St. Barth at Les Artisans. Amazon also has them everyday. A few more photos from the book. Thanks for your great support!

ED's Book_4.jpg

ED's Book_5.jpg

ED's Book_6.jpg

ED's Book_8.jpg

Each photo is more stunning than the last. Love the shots and oh, those colors of St Barth. Amy

I received our books yesterday and ...Wow! You have outdone yourself Ed.

Thanks for the personalized inscriptions. I got copies for our children (who have been coming to SBH with us for almost 30 years and love St Barth as much as we) and their spouses. Now we look forward to bringing our grandchildren!

Beautiful images and a very special book. Thanks Ed

I am back in the States for 2 weeks and can sign books for those who want one delivered before Christmas. The last day I can sign and ship is Dec. 18. Please message me with any questions or use this link to order: https://form.jotform.com/82805217942156
It's also available at Les Artisans in Gustavia.

Here are a few more photos from the book.

ED's Book A3.jpg

ED's Book B3.jpg

ED's Book C3.jpg

ED's Book D3.jpg

ED's Book E3.jpg

Hi Ed! I have your Signed XL book and love it! I am on the island December 12-22nd. Would love to get your latest edition signed of course.

I get back to the Rock on the 20th and can meet you in Gustavia on the 21st - maybe at Le Select? Les Artisans 1 block away has it. Hope to see you then. Thanks!

One last reminder about ordering a signed book before Christmas. Because I leave later this week, I would need any request on the Jot Form that was posted earlier by Tuesday morning. Please do not use the Jot Form after Tuesday. My book is available on Amazon and in Gustavia at Les Artisans and 2 other shops. Thank you for all of the nice comments. More new photos from Gustavia soon.

ED's Book_G 1 .jpg

ED's Book_G 2.jpg

ED's Book_G 3.jpg

ED's Book_G 4.jpg