Nikki Beach

Divabella

SBH Insider
Having never been to Nikki Beach we are planning on going on a Sunday for lunch on our next visit. Can we use that side of St Jean beach with our own beach chairs? Is there a parking lot on that side of the beach?

There is no parking lot on that side of the beach. Parking spaces on the other side of the road. If you move a little bit down from Nikki you can use your own chairs.

Nikki does offer valet parking, probably €15-20. They rent a parking area just past Kiki-et-Mo.

If you want the full "Nikki" experience do the later seating. I get that it's not for everyone, but it was a lot of fun

If you want the full "Nikki" experience do the later seating. I get that it's not for everyone, but it was a lot of fun

I didn't realized there were seating times. I was planning on making a 2pm'ish reservation. Now I need to know what goes on at the later seating, lol:D

If you follow Nikki on Facebook or Instagram, it will give you a good idea of the Sunday parties. They have a theme for just about everything.

There were two Sunday seatings. I think the later seating was 3pm or 3:30pm. From what I saw and heard there is absolutely no comparison between the early and late seatings. You just have to decide which fits your personal taste better. Food is the same and drinks are the same, but atmosphere is totally different.

Oh là là, Nikki is my favorite place to spend Sundays (or almost any other day as the food is great) and it is a ritual with us! I could not miss a Sunday when I am there. It is a totally fun party with lots of champagne and incredible lobsters. Lots of rosé wine (Château des Marres 2S..my favorite if they still have it.) Fashion show to kill for and lots of silly costumes on the servers who are super nice. People at the other tables are also very friendly and everyone has a good time people watching. (For the record, I'm drinking my champagne and not spraying it around at those prices!) Some people don't like that sort of party, but I've been going for a long time and everyone there seems to be having fun and not taking themselves seriously at all. Wear your cute beach cover up and enjoy every minute. You will think fun thoughts of it long after you visit!

We always enjoy Nikki's. If you are not sure of which "vibe" is best for you ... make an earlier reservation (12:30 / 1:00) and if they
tell you you will have to leave at 3 or so, just move up to the bar area and you can observe all the "doings" that go on later in the afternoon.

We go to the 12:30 time slot and they have never chased us out at 3 as long as we are buying. Guess it is always a risk.

Agree that a well timed purchase of a bottle of wine will likely extend your stay. We usually do the early seating and stay through some of the shenanigans. :D

We take our beach chairs and our wine down to sit on beach beside Nikki on Sunday afternoon to watch the hoopla from afar...
quite entertaining

Looks like I better make reservations for 12/2!!! Last time we were there, I remember some excellent table top dancing by some forum members. :party:

C

Oh darn..that’s the day we leave. We’ll be there the Sunday before. And will hopefully see you somewhere else on the island before we go.

Divabella, don't be afraid to join in! Do a little jig. We usually arrive to St Barths on a Saturday and always look forward to Sunday at Nikki Beach as our "letting off a little NYC steam" day. The rest of the week we are quiet folk who just enjoy days reading by the pool or beach and delicious (and mellow) meals. :D Missed Nikki Beach due to their Irma recovery last year but are planning on returning this March...thinking of also trying the late seating as a change.

Well dang, we arrive on a Sunday and leave on a Sunday, in November. Are there any other days of the week that are close to the fun on Sundays at Nikki?