Les Basses has opening October

amyb

Senior Insider
If you want to get down to SBH and can be away this October 13 thru 27 I see an opening at Les Basses. This is one of my very favorite villas and owners. Sorry for the cancellation but thought forum folks should know of this availability. It is a special time to watch the island come back to life after summer vacations and kids get back to schools.

amy,

Don't you guys have a place that you rent in Lurin, or did you change places? Did they decide to rent the villa in Lurin by the week and kick you guys out...lol. would be a hard one to give up as the villa in Lurin has such a nice view.

Diana you just misread it...not us that canceled Les Basses. We are signed up again in Lurin.

We're still in Lurin. No plans to move.

Oh, then this is just an advertisement for Les Basses, I thought the site frowned upon this sort of thing, glad to know that owners or others can advertise for villas now that have available dates for the upcoming season without having to pay the site and without fear of having the ad removed. I am sure others will follow suit. thanks for the heads up, this is a good thing!

Oh, then this is just an advertisement for Les Basses, I thought the site frowned upon this sort of thing, glad to know that owners or others can advertise for villas now that have available dates for the upcoming season without having to pay the site and without fear of having the ad removed. I am sure others will follow suit. thanks for the heads up, this is a good thing!

You should try this again without the smart-ass-ness.

You should try this again without the smart-ass-ness.

not being a smart ass, just stating a fact. where in this do you see anything smart ass. I do appreciate that we can all advertise now. it really is a good thing! when I first saw the ad I actually thought amy was cancelling, but when they explained they were basically just letting people know that les basses was available, then it becomes an advertisement. am i wrong? if I am wrong, please let me know. however if this ad stays up, then others should also be allowed to put up cancelled dates for their villa.

Can't wait to see it for the first time in November :party: even if just for a way too short 3 night stay:sad1:

and we arrive on the 27th for three weeks.....would love to have been able to add two more weeks to the front end but scheduling prohibits...boo hoo

That would have been terrific, Henry.But, life happens. I know how happy you and Carole will be to be back.