Villa Manonjul

Valerie

SBH Insider
We are in the process of planning our first trip back to SBH since 2013 and are currently working on booking our villa. Right now we have 6 of us going with the possibility of two more so we had selected Villa Manonjul planning to book as a 3 bedroom and add the fourth if needed. When SBP contacted the owner they found out the separate cottage on the property containing the fourth bedroom had been rented separately during our dates and they had not been notified to update the availability calendar. Right now I'm not sure what to do. If we do end up only being a party of 6 do we proceed with Manonjul? The separate cottage is next to the main villa and directly behind one of the pool lounge areas. There is landscaping and a gate separating the buildings but it just seems a bit odd and awfully close to me. Does anyone on the forum have experience with this villa since the renovations to know if the proximity is really a big deal or not? Does it seem odd the cottage has been rented separately with it being so close to the main villa?

Any advice is appreciated! Would love to know other thoughts on the situation. Thank you in advance!

Hi Valerie,
Stayed there 5-weeks ago and took all 4-bedrooms. They are actually two separate villas with separate entrances and parking.PM with any questions you might have. The Owner is super nice.
Kind regards,
Bob

Thank you so much! That actually helps quite a lot. I was wondering about the parking situation. I will definitely send you a PM. So glad to hear some first hand experience of the property!

I stayed there in April with my Dad. We only rented two of the bedrooms. I believe the owners were in the separate cottage. We didn't hear anything from them or whoever was staying there. If you are only in need of the 3 bedrooms, i wouldn't hesitate to rent it. They did a nice job separating the 4 bedroom for private use.