The Front page is GREAT

GeorgeD

SBH Insider
The front page is great as it gives current posts and is a quick way to see new comments by recent posters. Regrettably, it has been buried by the reporting of a storm named Florence which is nowhere near SBH. Can these reports which may be of interest to some (?) be shunted to the weather area. 38 reports on a non-SBH event seem a little over the top.
Thanks,
George

The front page is great as it gives current posts and is a quick way to see new comments by recent posters. Regrettably, it has been buried by the reporting of a storm named Florence which is nowhere near SBH. Can these reports which may be of interest to some (?) be shunted to the weather area. 38 reports on a non-SBH event seem a little over the top.
Thanks,
George

George is right again and I totally agree. Now if I do this 38 times does it make it better?

George

George,

If this is all you have to worry about, then you have no worries to speak of. I am sure they will have the next update more to your liking......looks like tropical storm Issac will be turning into a hurricane on monday..........heading for St. Barths within a few days after that. My preference is that the site stays on florence.

Florence may be headed my way, Bluffton & Hilton Head, SC are in the cone. Not interested in Florence, don't read about it. I'll read about Isaac tho.

Agree we need to start hearing/posting news on Isaac. The weather section of our Forum is now of no use. Understand why what is being done is being done but let's try without the Florence posts and see what happens?