L’ardoise open again

andynap

Senior Insider
F8849BA0-6749-414A-BFC3-7C66E5738008.jpeg

Someone I know went there yesterday.........they said food was okay.......but there was lots of smoking.......guess its not a keeper unless you want take away.

I'm with you Diana, Yuck, smoking detracts from the dining experience IMHO. Question running through my mind, why did Les Bananiers let Jerome get away?

I can think about this eye popping mouth watering pizza while I am fasting next Wednesday.

This upcoming trip, we added L'ardoise to our dining bucket list

I'm with you Diana, Yuck, smoking detracts from the dining experience IMHO. Question running through my mind, why did Les Bananiers let Jerome get away?
...After Bananiers, Jerome was the evening Pizza guru at Gloriette.......he only wanted to work nights so he could Scuba during the day...maybe that had something to do with it. He then ended up at Burger Palace after Irma..not many jobs around back then.....

Just when did Jerome leave Bananiers? This season's pizzaola guy was pretty darn good, but I did not know his name.

I like the new Les Bananiers pizza guy, he is cute with his white beanie cap. Wow, he works his butt off!