Last night tonight for Select as we know it

WoW..... I'm really bummed about this..... Couldn't they wait a few weeks before screwing things up. I'm heading down next week,,,,

All good things come to an end,,,,

It appears to be Fake News, Martin.

Gramchop..........how is it fake news?

even the bartender Francis said the stickers are coming down. hopefully Marius can step in and stop any further changes that had been planned. rumors come and go but most often there is some truth in the rumors. shooting the messenger only stops future messages.

I really hope this is NOT true. Next year will be the 70th anniversary. We have at least 5 stickers there. Some are about 25 years old and still hanging on the doors.
I agree with what some of the others have said. She shouldn't mess with something that works well (SMH). It is the heart of the town, imo.
Really upset.

I find Marius to be mentally very alert. Sharp thinking & articulate in responses & highly aware of events & meanings of them. As a result, when I discussed this issue with him yesterday, he described complete awareness of the concern, the way that he dealt with it within the family context, & the resolution . . . as he understood it: Some cleaning, but no major repainting, & no stickers coming down. There may be some Palace Intrigue in the family, but in view of Marius’ strong expression of awareness of this rumor / plan (not sure which it was) . . . and response to it . . . I’ll be surprised of there’s a material alteration to the place.

good take on the situation of the select make over Dennis. Actually this rumor/plan was perhaps a good thing? the rumor made its way to Marius, who is making sure the proposed changes may not happen.

Really late in commenting on this, but, we too vote with the "no change" gang. We hope it's left just like it is--perfect!!!