TECK store

crescentbeach

SBH Insider
Has anyone dealt with the store and had items shipped from the island?

Just a note that I'm traveling and may not respond immediately to any replies.

Merci

The merchandise and staff were fine. The shipping would have been a killer. We schlepped items bubble wrapped home in our luggage

Pieces of art for home decor. Betty, the shop is in Gustavia, across from the huge anchor. They usually display stone/coral like hearts in the windows.

Take note of the HUGE wooden St Barth island structure on the wall to your right, as you enter the store. It's on my Christmas Wish List, by the way...;)

The merchandise and staff were fine. The shipping would have been a killer. We schlepped items bubble wrapped home in our luggage

Thanks Amyb,
The store does have exquisite pieces, as does Christian Liaigre. I did hear a negative story about a delivery issue. Has anyone shipped anything from the store?

We had a light fixture sent home by them with great success.
They carefully wrapped and boxed it up for shipping.
It arrived a day or two after we got home. I wouldn't hesitate to have them ship again for me.

We had a light fixture sent home by them with great success.
They carefully wrapped and boxed it up for shipping.
It arrived a day or two after we got home. I wouldn't hesitate to have them ship again for me.

Please excuse the late reply GWH, thank you for your comment. I was able to hear more of the issue that occurred. I’m fairness to the store I’ve only heard one side of it.

At any rate Happy Labor Day!

I would need one big honkin' suitcase to bring that sucker home. That and a big honkin' bank balance, too!!
Well, Missy, I can certainly contribute the gigantic suitcase, not to mention the ancillary duffel bag to drag back pretty much everything...DD does not even bother to say anything anymore. We just went shopping for a new SUV and the only criterium was that the trunk had to fit my huge honkin' suitcase or it was a no go. We took the suitcase with us, just to be sure! So no worries, girlfriend...I might have to meet you down there so we can "measure" if your treasures will fit!!!

Please excuse the late reply GWH, thank you for your comment. I was able to hear more of the issue that occurred. I’m fairness to the store I’ve only heard one side of it.

At any rate Happy Labor Day!
This is very good news!!! Shipping vs. Schlepping...I LIKE IT!!!