Anyone know anything of an incident at Louis Vuitton?

Eve

Senior Insider
JC, of Bagatelle, formerly of Tom Beach, posted something on FB about the front door being shot. Anything know anything? I can’t really understand the translation.

JC the waiter at Bagatelle posted that his Louis Vuitton wallet was stolen with a fair amount of money in it... nothing to do with Louis Vuitton as in the store... no bullets, just a really bad translation

Ohhhhhhh! I feel better now. Though not for JC. I guess his 1500 bullets was money?
It was the bullet count that tipped me off that something wasn’t right with that translation

he said "balles" which is French slang for money... the really bad automatic Facebook translator confused it with "balle" which is a bullet......

Reminds me of a game we played as kids, whispering gossip among a circle of 10 or more, TELEGRAPH, (some neighborhoods TELEPHONE.) The message at the end of the loop was often hilarious and had nothing to do with the initial message.

Reminds me of a game we played as kids, whispering gossip among a circle of 10 or more, TELEGRAPH, (some neighborhoods TELEPHONE.) The message at the end of the loop was often hilarious and had nothing to do with the initial message.
Amy I remember that game also. Never even close

Stolen wallet . . . a “robbery” (taking something from an individual)? Or “burglary” (theft from a property, such as a residence or automobile)? Burglary on SBH is bad news, but not ew . . . a robbery would be a pretty startling development.

We called it Whisper down the lane ! While skirting the subject of retail, did Longchamp ever open ? Yep pun intended !

Last edited:
Stolen wallet . . . a “robbery” (taking something from an individual)? Or “burglary” (theft from a property, such as a residence or automobile)? Burglary on SBH is bad news, but not ew . . . a robbery would be a pretty startling development.

burglary from what I can tell... from his home.. there have been a few incidents like that reported lately...

burglary from what I can tell... from his home.. there have been a few incidents like that reported lately...
It seems that the gendarmes have been pretty effective in finding offenders . . . has that been your impression, Ellen? I'm glad that JC wasn't hurt.

It seems that the gendarmes have been pretty effective in finding offenders . . . has that been your impression, Ellen? I'm glad that JC wasn't hurt.

yes the gendarmes have been effective in the past, small island....

Sounds like a typical SBHonline exchange of "information";)

If you read the FB thread, everyone seems to know who it may be. Someone from St Martin banned from the island, but has been seen around in Flamands.