Global Entry HELP !

NancySC

Senior Insider
SBH Forum members know everything, any secret phone #'s you can share with me ? After filling out the online application & checking everything over & over & over again, I get to where it says certify & pay, click & verify comes up again, yet no errors, so I never get the certify & pay page after what seemed like an hour of filling out the form. We have only CLT, MCO, ATL as interview places, but I will be in PHL certain date end of month so had hoped to grab appt. there, but without completed app, I'm nowhere ! I have phone numbers for PHL no one answers either #. Thanks !:sad1::sad1::sad1:

Windows Andy, yes I did call today since PHL has hours on Sunday, 2 #'s, 1 lv a message, I didn't, other no one answered. Very frustrating to do all the info, get to last page, verify, but no payment page came up.

Why Chrome ? not a techie !
If the final window won't open to complete the process then there may be a problem with Windows. Sometimes a different Operating System will work. That's why I suggest using Chrome. Try it and see.

If the final window won't open to complete the process then there may be a problem with Windows. Sometimes a different Operating System will work. That's why I suggest using Chrome. Try it and see.
Is Chrome an operating system?

Thanks for all the input, I think one thing rejected by ??? on the application, employment...retired since May 2014 as self employed person. Think app doesn't like that ! but will try to fix & get the last page done & GE paid for !

Hallelujah, Praise the Lord, I finally got the payment page & application submitted ! Wish I had some VC right now, a nice rose' will have to do ! Hope to score that time slot in PHL later this month to get this done & speed thru security & immigration wherever !

Hallelujah, Praise the Lord, I finally got the payment page & application submitted ! Wish I had some VC right now, a nice rose' will have to do ! Hope to score that time slot in PHL later this month to get this done & speed thru security & immigration wherever !
Last I looked the last week in August was open for interviews.

No it was still Windows, I'd made an error on the employment info that once corrected I got to the pay page ! How could I forget the correct date of my retirement ?! Not 2012, but 2014. I just hadn't put the info where the computer wanted it ! Now awaiting approval so can get the appt in PHL on date I want.