Scuba Diving

dadto6

Senior Insider
We went scuba diving today. Serial Divers are the nicest people to take lessons from. For some of the girls, it was their 1st time. Emmanuelle and Isabelle are the kindest instructors any newbie could desire. I highly recommend them for anyone interested in diving St. Barts. Their prices are very reasonable.
Matt is going for his open water certification this trip with Serial Divers.
Serial Divers pic 3 7-31-18.jpg

Serial Divers pic 2 7-31-18.jpg

That’s awesome!! Good luck to Matt and hope the girls enjoyed the excursion also...so fun! I always wanted to give scuba a try, but at this point, trying to peel off the wetsuit would not be enjoyable experience for moi!!

Gayle

:biglaugh: :wink2:

Do it Gayle,
Trust me, Emmanuelle and Isabelle are the best. If you find I steered you wrongly, you can kick me in the butt. Life is short, as Michael Jordan says "JUST DO IT"

Well, perhaps...I'll let you know what I decide next April - life IS too short! Thanks for the encouragement, Dad! ;)

Is a wet suit required? I scuba dived many years ago in lakes of Northern CA, & wet suits weren’t used (maybe it was before they were developed!).

Serial Divers provides wet suits and everything you will need. Just make a reservation in advance and show up. Very easy to do