Mango

BBT

Senior Insider
Had not been to Christopher in 3 years so we decided to have a nice lunch yesterday. They really have done a spectacular job of transforming the resort over the years. We used to enjoy dinners there by the water at the old Taino with the lights that highlighted the bottom of the sea and rock formations. The new restaurant Christopher is moving along well and will be open before season. Mango was a beautiful feet in sand spot for lunch. The staff could not be nicer the food we enjoyed with a bottle of Rose’ was cooked perfectly and the little canvas cabanas you eat under enjoyed a great breeze and view as we looked back to Lorient and St. Jean and Anse des Cayes. A perfect afternoon.

So glad that you enjoyed it! I also find it a happy, comfortable spot as an alternative to my former long-time favorite spot, La Gloriette . . . unfortunately, destroyed by Irma.

So glad that you enjoyed it! I also find it a happy, comfortable spot as an alternative to my former long-time favorite spot, La Gloriette . . . unfortunately, destroyed by Irma.
And we got the idea from your comments at lunch very much appreciate

I just posted in the other thread as well but MANGO will be showing the soccer final on Sunday as well... could be a cool place to watch the game...

Glad you provided an update on this former favorite. At dinner last night my wife and I were talking about the status of various restaurants since our last visit in March. Mango was one of our favorites before Irma but we had not heard anything since then. Thanks for letting us know the good news.