American Airlines Adds New Non-Stops to SXM

This is great ! Discovered this info when looking for flights for next May now that villa is set...AA to SJU & SXM our only choices from SAV, not DL fliers,Tradewind as of couple days ago only had flights up till 5/19/19, so ticketing via SXM for us today, good price in 1st.

I hope that those flights are added, but as of right now, not all of them are listed. The 2nd daily out of MIA was in the reservation system for awhile about a month ago, but it isn't there now. It went away shortly after SXM tourism officials announced it. (AA did put a larger aircraft on their existing MIA service as of last month.) CLT is in the system with daily flights beginning on 11/4, there are daily flights from PHL beginning on 12/19, and there are weekly Saturday-only from JFK beginning on 12/22.

I'm hoping for another update from ThomasJ, who periodically provides a comprehensive update of all flights into SXM.

Speaking of flights, there are now non-stop Delta flights between JFK and SXM in the reservation system. Saturday-only beginning 10/6, daily beginning 11/27. Let's hope that they stick.

AA threw me a curveball recently: I now have to overnight at MIA due to the connection departure change to 6:30am on the following day. No sweat...I booked a room. Now, where to get the best cuban sandwich in Miami?

I hope that those flights are added, but as of right now, not all of them are listed. The 2nd daily out of MIA was in the reservation system for awhile about a month ago, but it isn't there now. It went away shortly after SXM tourism officials announced it. (AA did put a larger aircraft on their existing MIA service as of last month.) CLT is in the system with daily flights beginning on 11/4, there are daily flights from PHL beginning on 12/19, and there are weekly Saturday-only from JFK beginning on 12/22.

I'm hoping for another update from ThomasJ, who periodically provides a comprehensive update of all flights into SXM.

HEY KEVINS.
thanks!
I've been BUSY and also American Airlines has been constantly changing their entire Caribbean schedule for next winter so I wanted to wait a little before posting a new update however it looks its stabilized now. Indeed the SECOND daily flight from Miami that was supposed to start December 19 is no longer. BAH. I mean Miami is my LEAST favourite airport to connect in, however it is a major hub. Other American hubs (Philly and Charlotte) have been scaled back to just 1 daily each. JFK reduced down to 1 weekely on Saturdays.

I SHALL UPDATE VERY SOON!

P.S. SOOOOO Looking foward to my visit to the island in just over a week! :)