First impressions

BBT

Senior Insider
Day 5. Weather has been amazing Breezes the best ever in evenings it’s been much cooler than I can ever remember. The wind is almost due east at 15-20. Rosita’s newest Villa Claire is amazing wonderful space great pool and views of Lorient to die for. The east end of the island seems to be catching most of the sargassum. Lorient and St. Jean all look clean and inviting. Repairs continue and much more progress than during Bucket week. Road work abounds. Counted 9 repairs that required Stop and Go lights Friday but they did an excellent job of having two ways open on Sat. Parking in town has been easy. Nice to see more shops open than before and the market was great this AM with a nice selection and very good pricing on many items. So far a perfect trip.

Thanks BB&T. We will be at Rosita's Les Basses in Mid-August, and are working on Villa Claire for April 2019. Appreciate the update
Enjoy the rest of your stay
Don

Great info! Keep on reporting as I am living vicariously through your reports! Please give a Hi to T from us.

On our way Saturday! Looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones, too! Tingling like mad!!

Soyabeans, Les Basses is beautiful. April will be our 1st visit to Claire, and from what I hear, the view and breezes are fabulous