Fish Corner

BBT

Senior Insider
Had a delightful lunch at Fish Corner with old friends who have gone 4 times this week. We had met one of the partners during Bucket Week but they were not open yet so this was first day we could try it. What a delightful place and very popular with locals as well. Valarie of Linen fame told us she loves it and to forget about getting without a reservation. It was packed. In addition they have a small counter of fish and lobster available to purchase. Today’s choices were grouper and Trigger Fish with an Italian name. I had the 1/2 lobster salad and avocado which is a large appetizer as my main plate. Simple salad and a nice rose. Such a nice place I predict will be around for a while. Very fair pricing. One owner is the son of the owner of Black Ginger and the Chef is the other partner. Both are very interactive with their patrons. Highly recommended.

Awesome we will give it a try... anything on the menu for those in the group who don't care for fish? Might have to be a date with the hubby without the teens otherwise.

I recall that there was a limited, non-fish selection . . . a pasta, for example, as I recall. And various salads.

Awesome we will give it a try... anything on the menu for those in the group who don't care for fish? Might have to be a date with the hubby without the teens otherwise.
don’t recall anything that wasn’t seafood.

please forgive me I am not an expert on the sight, although I am here a lot and would also like to know where this place is.i am very sorry I don't know how to use the search function and hope you will be so kind as to give me the info. thank you so so much!!

From my response to the same question from the same poster in March
If you enter like you were going into Bar d O’ubli at the entrance the furthest from Select and keep walking past Bar d L’Oubli’s Bar You will see a small new restaurant called FishCorner and Market.

From my response to the same question from the same poster in March
If you enter like you were going into Bar d O’ubli at the entrance the furthest from Select and keep walking past Bar d L’Oubli’s Bar You will see a small new restaurant called FishCorner and Market.

please correct me if I am wrong but I thought one of the owners was a local fisherman?

It's tucked back in a corner behind L'Oubli...
we never ate there our last trip but did stop in to look...looked quite nice, owner was quite nice, and you can pick up fish to go
on our list for next time