On Our Way

Still no non-stop flights out of the DC area??? (We booked one late last year for this July, but alas!!. We were informed early in the year that things had changed, so we are now leaving out of Newark. So fun to get to Newark from DC at o dark hundred!!! But if all goes well, we will be on the beach in the late afternoon :cool: That's my new mantra.

Safe travels, Amy and Phil. Shouldn't have twisted your post to my own concerns. See you soon!

Still no non-stop flights out of the DC area??? (We booked one late last year for this July, but alas!!. We were informed early in the year that things had changed, so we are now leaving out of Newark. So fun to get to Newark from DC at o dark hundred!!! But if all goes well, we will be on the beach in the late afternoon :cool: That's my new mantra.

Safe travels, y’all!

Right Andy..we used miles. YES, we are here safe and sound.

The St Martin tent was not pleasant when jammed full of departing travelers. Cooled down to acceptable as the crowd thinned. Looking forward to a Tradewind SJU for our return.

Thanks for the good wishes.

So far only Duke has stopped by. The very dark brown/black large male cat with green eyes

The 3 that have said hello,all look well fed and watered. Hooray for Liam and his Grandma Rose.