Air is partially booked for February!!

Divabella

SBH Insider
Just booked our main air for February. Jet Blue via JFK has really great pricing through mid Feb. What is the preference of airlines to SBH? We have done both St Barth Commuter and Winair . I think SBC is the general preference. Our flight lands at 1:27 pm on a Saturday and SBC flight
is at 3:15pm. We will only have carry on. Is that enough time? Last trip, I was neurotic and had like a 3 hour buffer which was totally
unnecessary. There is also a 4:15, are we smarter to book that one? Cannot wait to return.

Just booked our main air for February. Jet Blue via JFK has really great pricing through mid Feb. What is the preference of airlines to SBH? We have done both St Barth Commuter and Winair . I think SBC is the general preference. Our flight lands at 1:27 pm on a Saturday and SBC flight
is at 3:15pm. We will only have carry on. Is that enough time? Last trip, I was neurotic and had like a 3 hour buffer which was totally
unnecessary. There is also a 4:15, are we smarter to book that one? Cannot wait to return.
Yup, Pricing on that route is great right now. RT Direct flight from JFK to SXM in November $439. RT SBC from SXM to SBH $150. Praying nothing gets cancelled as this is probably about as cheap as I have seen from JFK. There is actually a direct flight down out of Newark that is even cheaper ($150 pp one way) on United, but you'd have to come back to JFK or take a connection on the way home. Plus, it looks like the JFK flight less likely to be cancelled lately. But, if interested going out of Newark and into JFK could lower the flight to $389. This could work for some.

For your interisland flights, as a general rule, Winair has more flights, and SBC's flights are cheaper.

We were on the Jet Blue JFK flight in May. We had the earlier St Barth Commuter connection and had no problem. In fact they had all of their expected passengers and took us to St. Barts and hour earlier than scheduled.

Thanks everyone! I booked the SBC flight but the 4:15 one because I’m neurotic when I travel in the winter. Last time I flew SBC they let me sit in the copilot seat. Hopefully, they’ll ask me again!