FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

amyb

Senior Insider
A perfect birthday on St Barths...my happy place.

Thank you all for the good wishes-I am banking them and wishing for another year of good things; safe travels, loving family, good health and laughter, solid friendships. Yes, I am blessed and hope I can keep this going.

My day began with an early rainbow stretching from Lurin to Saba, a thriving 2 foot orchid plant delivered by the love of my life, cards, gifts and loving messages galore. A great villa afternoon avec Nap,an island gathering to watch a sunset in Lorient and the Belmont Stakes with the added thrill of seeing Justify take the triple crown! What a well run race. Yes, my beautiful horse won and Phil had him in the betting pool-such a lucky day.

We left for dinner at L'Esprit and Chef Jean-Claude hit another home run. Everything was perfect for his closing night. If all the work goes according to plan he should be reopening in August. At the end of the night with the lights going out dessert was served with flare---and a flaming sparkler too!

Thank you all for making this June 9th so very special. I hardly missed the expected 76 trombones and the 77 candles!

Love you guys.
Bisous,
Amy

Sounds simply “mahvelous!” Happy day after. ����������

I can't think of a more deserving human being. I'm happy to know you and happier still to celebrate you! Bisous. Bisous.

Thanks Charlie. Now if the Mets could welcome us home wit a win or two or three-that would be a good homecoming.

Amy, glad you had such a lovely day with all it included + the dinner @ L'Esprit to top it off ! and in your happy place.

A super day, Amy . . . and of course Jean Claude would stay open to serve you a birthday dinner! We’ll continue the celebration when I see you in July!

Great rainbow and stunning sunset day, wonderful horse race get together with island friends to watch the Belmont Stakes and a triple crown winner, and then a fabulous dinner at L'Esprit...Spectacular for sure. I say it a lot, but I feel that I am the luckiest girl in the world.

A little late, Amy, but belated wishes to you for many, many more! Your day sounds perfect--beautiful ocean view, Phil by your side, good friends to enjoy, and a fantastic dinner at night. Wonderful! All good wishes! See you both in July.

What a lovely post! Happy Birthday, Amy! I hope you enjoy many more to come (in paradise) in the best of health! Wish I was there celebrating with you ;-)

A Belated Happy Birthday, Amy! There's no better place to celebrate birthdays than Sain Barth.