Hertz St Barth

DPSlugger

SBH Insider
Does anyone on the Island recently know if the Hertz Rental car at the airport is conducting business?
I have attempted twice to reserve via their website, and thought I was successful but never received confirmations.
I got their reservations email address from Rosita (Thank you), but have not received a response.

Looking forward to our Mid-August visit
Thank you

Don

Does anyone on the Island recently know if the Hertz Rental car at the airport is conducting business?
I have attempted twice to reserve via their website, and thought I was successful but never received confirmations.
I got their reservations email address from Rosita (Thank you), but have not received a response.

Looking forward to our Mid-August visit
Thank you

Don

If not reach out to Odile at Gumbs at gumbs.car.rental@wanadoo.fr

She will take great care of you.

DPSlugger-pgh indeed is in reference to Pittsburgh. I also was born and raised in Pittsburgh (now live in Bethlehem PA). Just ready to watch, hopefully,Fleury shut down Ovetchkin.

I will go for Gumbs for sure too!at least you spend your money in a local business that will be used on the island!

I finally settled with Odile at Gumbs. I have rented from Hertz 3-4 times but this time they were very hard to get a response from. Odile at Gumbs responded immediately, and took care of me with just a photo of my drivers License. I am looking very forward to our Mid_August visit. Thanks so much to everyone for your recommendations. Pgh, I was raised in the Crafton-Ingram area, and my family is now in Coraopolis/ Sewickley area.

Don

I just wanted to be clear about this post
Don ask me to help him to found hertz email address and sent him the information he needed
as veryone know I love also to work local
...and I completely agree with that :slap-wink: