DEAR EVAN HANSEN

amyb

Senior Insider
Saw this show last night and was blown away. 8 perfectly cast actors-all superb! Emotional night out with Granddaughter Gabby, in from California's USC before starting her summer internship in San Jose. She has seen this play 4 times and was happy to join me for a pre Mother's Day treat.

I know you all can't get to Broadway theaters. If the show opens near you, GO! We all know troubled high school kids, we are or know parents who take different paths in raising their children, and we all hope for love and understanding.

I have several other friends who offer the same rave reviews. I'm so happy you and Gabby shared a wonderful experience. My Grams loved Broadway as do I; unfortunately, we never experienced a show together.

We took our daughter to see that and Hamilton while in NY in March (vs St Barts) for a snowy spring break. It’s a wonderful show to see with teenagers.

Powerful. And seeing it with my grand daughter home from USC, a junior, made it even better. Her young eyes and my old overloaded mind combined for lots to talk about on the ride back to Long Island.