Le Bouchon 5-3

dadto6

Senior Insider
Made the drive to Le Bouchon for our 2nd dinner of the trip. The weather was splendid. Great place to take 3-young children and not to worry about disrupting other dinners.
I ordered Duck Breast with honey served with Sweet Potatoes
Le Bouchon Duck Breast with Sweet Potato 5-3-18.jpg
Anita ordered the Flank Steak with Mashed Potatoes
Le Bouchon Flank Steak with Mashed Potato 5-3-18.jpg

Great pictures and thank you for sharing. I think they have a new ownership, so good to know they are still good. I remember they had unique lamb hamburgers on the menu in the past.

Le Bouchon is in the front corner of the Oasis complex in Lorient, next to Marché U Express.

Le Bouchon is in the front corner of the Oasis complex in Lorient, next to Marché U Express.

It is right by the entrance to the parking lot from the road, on the right side, next to the [currently defunct?] ATM.

OH right. Of course... now I remember. Had to beg for a bathroom there one trip. Got laughed at but they accommodated.

speaking of bathrooms,, if you are in lorient and need to go.........petite colombe welcomes you now even if you buy nothing at all, they have taken down their signs for customers only...........also choisy has always welcomed anyone that wishes to use their bathroom regardless of whether you purchase or not.

Trey, the next closest ATM to Lorient is in the shops next to the airport gas station, at the other end from the gas station.