Me And My Arrow

That is a classic- maybe it will become always available? Are the other 30 tins produced at certain times or are readily available?

We were in Paris the first week in December and saw this promotional at the Bon Marché department store. Figured we'd stop back toward the end of the week, but the transit strike got in the way. IMG_20191202_161813.jpg

I tried the distributor and the wine shop in Gustavia with no luck. The wine shop in Gustavia advised about the April timing. Sadly we will not be here then.

I tried the distributor and the wine shop in Gustavia with no luck. The wine shop in Gustavia advised about the April timing. Sadly we will not be here then.
Try the American Gourmet (can’t remember if that’s the exact name) in Gustavia. They still had some in December last year.

segeco still has some at the point in gustavia. they are located not far from the wall house museum, if you make a left turn just before the restaurant you will see a construction site surrounded by wooden walls. park immediately after the turn, then walk up the spiral staircase, and you can buy the tins there.

Segeco is Neighbor of Guerite restaurant, the Former Wall House location if your remember that.

I haven't been in Segeco for a few years when I bought a case of Veuve there. Is it only for buying bulk items?

Segeco is not necessarily for bulk items.we get our cases of water and beer there and single bottles of rum and tequila...and maybe a bottle of rosé or 2

Just know that post-Irma Segaco has no longer has a storefront. They are located in the alley and you have to climb the spiral staircase to their office to order and pay. Then someone will load your car. So best to know what you want. You are also unable to price shop.

We love it for water because they have the 5L containers which we use to reduce our plastics use.

Great tip on the water bottles. We’re always looking for the largest size available, for the same reason. Excited to make our first Segeco visit in March and load up on everything mentioned, and hopefully snag a tin!