The Pearl Beach - AKA La Plage

EddyG

SBH Insider
What was La Plage has a new owner and a new name - The Pearl Beach. He has another place with the same name in Europe. The bar opened today and it looked like the dining area was getting ready to open later tonight. Lots of wood. The swings were not that comfortable because of the wood seat. They should switch them out for fabric ones. A Carib is still 5e.

DSC05246e.jpg

DSC05247e.jpg

DSC05249e.jpg

DSC05251e.jpg

DSC05252e.jpg

DSC05253e.jpg

DSC05254e.jpg

DSC05256e.jpg

DSC05257e.jpg

And the new fence is going up at the runway end.

DSC05259e.jpg

SO happy to see my favorite place return. Hope the salt crusted grouper is still on the menu. Hate that stupid fence!!!

Thanks for the great photos. I was there 2 or 3 days ago and there was still oodles of work to do. They made great progress.

This isn't what I would have expected for a French beach restaurant. It looks more like an beach camping lodge. Rustic and woodsy sound right.

Walked by it this morning....looks very nice...a lot of wood but it had a nice feel .....bar open now and restaurant opening Monday

What was La Plage has a new owner and a new name - The Pearl Beach. He has another place with the same name in Europe. The bar opened today and it looked like the dining area was getting ready to open later tonight. Lots of wood. The swings were not that comfortable because of the wood seat. They should switch them out for fabric ones. A Carib is still 5e.

It would be interesting their restaurant menu when they will open.