Restaurant help

Cwater

Senior Insider
Greetings a friend of mine is visiting St Barths now. He is eating at Les Bananiers tonight. I should know where it is in Gustavia. Just do not remember. Anyone can help? Thanks

Thanks for the heads up. We love that bakery...pick up croissants before our walk on the beach at Flamands.

yes-of course-glad to help--We love this bakery as well! We will be back Jan of 2019--with snow in Pittsburgh today-I'm counting the days!!

Snow in Long Island. Business closed...counting down the days....we are returning this May. Have been visiting every May since 1987

Hi TERP37,
Nice to see someone else from the 'Burgh on the forum. How about this snow?!? We are not back on the isle until November, but in FLA next week, thankfully!

I live in Treesdale-how about you?--My wife and I went to Barts for our Honeymoon in 1995 (January)--we have been going back almost every year since--we missed a few years as we started our family(3 boys) and hurricanes-this year -Irma-being the latest--St Barts is our favorite place

I live in Treesdale-how about you?--My wife and I went to Barts for our Honeymoon in 1995 (January)--we have been going back almost every year since--we missed a few years as we started our family(3 boys) and hurricanes-this year -Irma-being the latest--St Barts is our favorite place

We are in Mt. Lebanon. Grew up in the South Hills and moved back about 6 years ago.

Found SBH on a catamaran day trip from SXM in 2000 or 2001, and like you, have been pretty regular visitors ever since. Alternate between November and Jan/Feb but the Thanksgiving holiday allows us to spend more time on the island.