Nikki Beach Officially Opens March 30

I didn't expect Nikki Beach to be on the list for our April holiday. So excited that it is! I can't imagine the work that they've put in over the last few months.

I can’t even imagine the party they will have there on the 30th and even more so on Sunday April Fools Day! Hopefully the sax player will be going strong! There will be no shortage of Magnums and Jeroboams!����

will give shellona a little competition for sure...........like shellona a little better than nikki. but now there will be less worries about making reservations with the competition.

Due to limited flights, we arrive and leave on a Sunday. Are there other really fun days at Nikki?

Sunday is usually the only themed party day, unless there happens to be a special event or holiday that week. Most other days are pretty mellow. Still enjoyable in their own way, but nothing like the Sunday parties. You'll need to check if there are any events your week.

Low key works for me, was more curious about general vibe, any live music days etc. I'm sure we will check it out at least one day

Nikki Beach's sax player - Joe Sax - was playing during the week last year around 3:00, so there will still be music and fun. Just not as crazy as Sundays... Nikki Beach's setting overlooking the Baie of St. Jean and the Eden Rock is splendid. The food is great and not overpriced (for SBH, that is).