Grocery store by FedX closed

BBT

Senior Insider
Traffic in town a nightmare, parking was impossible needed a few items MU did not have so after going to AMC next to Maya’s to Go we headed to one of our favorite stores the small store near FedEx. It’s the only store we had found that carried coconut oil. Much to our surprise it is gone. While in Casa Habano I asked Sandrine and sure enough it closed about 2 months ago. Water has been tough to find this trip but Oasis had it today, MU and AMC were out. Bucket boats and crew are everywhere rental cars are slammed and parking shows it. So much for tourism being down this week.

I suspect that you can get coconut oil at The American Grocery, if you don't find it elsewhere.

The Rendez Vous organic grocery closed a few months back. It was not making it pre-Irma, and Irma was the nail in the coffin. It is one of the AMC group of stores, and AMC now carries more organic products in their Gustavia store. There is another organic grocery in Anse des Cayes, La Vie Claire, which may have coconut oil. At L'Oeuf, the intersection with the traffic island above Anse des Cayes, take the road to Anse des Cayes, but then take the first right instead of heading down the hill. La Vie Claire is in the old Tendances building, which was painted brown the last time that I saw it. (Mon – Sat 09:00 – 13:00, 15:00 – 19:00)

As to water, try Global Distribution, aka "island Costco", a few hundred yards past the Normandie. I've been doing more bulk shopping there on my last few trips.

I suspect that you can get coconut oil at The American Grocery, if you don't find it elsewhere.
I’m sure I can at a price like there limes at $2 each. We found it at the BIO store on the way to Manapany.